STUDENT CANCELLATION/WITHDRAWAL and REFUND POLICY:
The Division of Adult/Continuing Education has established a series of refund policies applicable to the various situations encountered during the normal course of business. The approved refund policies are outlined below.
WITHDRAWAL from a CLASS:
Registration fees will NOT be refunded. You must withdraw from a course prior to the start of the second class to receive a partial refund. Failure to withdraw from a course will result in the loss of any refund. Material fees will only be refunded if withdrawn 2 weeks prior to the start of the course.
1. Withdrawal from a course 2 weeks prior to the first scheduled class will result in a refund of tuition and any material fees less the registration fee.
2. Withdrawal less then 2 weeks prior to the first scheduled class will result in a refund of 90% of the tuition only, material fees and the registration fee are NON-refundable.
3. Withdrawal after the first class will result in a refund of 75% of the tuition only, material fees and the registration fee are NON-refundable.
4. There will be NO refunds once the second class begins.
5. No refund will be issued for courses that are 8 hours or less in length after the start of the first class.
6. If a course is canceled by us, a full refund will be issued.
7. Refunds are processed after the monthly school board meeting.
COURSE CANCELLATION REFUND:
BAVTS reserves the right to cancel any program. Minimum and maximum class size will be determined by the administration. BAVTS reserves the right to limit enrollment and change instructors.
We also reserve the right to cancel a class due to low enrollment or due to the unavailability of instructor or facilities.
1. 100% refund, including processing fees will be issued for courses canceled by BAVTS prior to the start of class.
2. Refunds will be prorated by the number of classes held if a course is canceled after the start of the course.
3. If a class date and time must be changed, tuition and lab fees will be refunded on a prorated basis if unable to attend due to the change.
Instructors hired by the Adult/Continuing Education Department are employed because of their skills and expertise. Please note, however that BAVTS does not endorse the opinions and business affiliations of our instructors.
BAVTS is not responsible for typographical errors. Costs of materials, books or other supplies are subject to change without notice.
If you need more information please contact our Evening Coordinator, Dana Huber at email@example.com or call at 610-866-8013 (Ext. 111)